- Parties: The parties in this contract are CLAUDE Milano, located in – Milano – Via Guido d’Arezzo, 7, and the consumer, whose data is indicated on the order form.
- Subject: With the present contract, CLAUDE Milano offers the items and services chosen by the Client on the order form, which is to be considered an integral part of the contract.
- Completion of the contract: The contract is completed on acceptance of the present general conditions; the Client will receive an email message from CLAUDE Milano which will summarise the content of their order and reference to the present conditions.
- Availability of goods: The Client may exclusively purchase the items present in the catalogue published on the website www.claudemilano.com/shop and in the quantities present in the warehouse. In the event that the order exceeds the quantities present in the warehouse, the purchase will be accepted for the quantity of items available, and the Client will be informed via email or by telephone of any future availability of the items, and the time necessary for supply.
- Price and method of payment: The Client will pay CLAUDE Milano the price agreed on the order form. The total price is inclusive of VAT and is net of any other legal duties. Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and will be summarised on the order confirmation page. Delivery charges may vary according to the method of payment chosen by the Client and the Country of delivery. The details regarding the calculation of the total are indicated in the “order details” sent by email and can be consulted at any time via the user profile. In the event that the goods are to be delivered abroad, any further supplementary costs regarding taxes or duties set by regulations in the country of delivery for the items are the responsibility of the customer.
- Delivery times: CLAUDE Milano via its supplier, will carry out delivery via trusted courier or shipping agent within 5 working days from the date of order, to the address indicated on the order form. The Client however expressly agrees to accept the items in the case of delivery within 15 working days from receipt of the order. The aforementioned delivery times refer to products present in the warehouse at the moment of the purchase order. The supplier or CLAUDE Milano cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- Obligations of the Client: On accepting the present contract, the Client declares to have read and accepted every part of the offer regarding product details and general contract terms and conditions. It will be the responsibility of the Client to print and keep the present contract. The Client declares to not have provided on the order form any false or invented information, and therefore declares that the information entered corresponds to their own actual personal information. CLAUDE Milano reserves the right to prosecute all violations and abuse in the court having jurisdiction. The obligations assumed by the Client in the present article as well as the guarantee of complete payment carried out by the Client pursuant to article 5 are of an essential nature to CLAUDE Milano, who reserves the right, in the case of breach of one of the aforementioned obligations, to rescind the contract, without prejudice to any right for compensation for damages.
- Communications: Any communications and notifications to CLAUDE Milano must be sent via recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt, and preceded via fax to: CLAUDE Milano, Via Guido d’Arezzo, 7– 20145 Milano (MI). CLAUDE Milano may instead contact the Client via email or by telephone.
- Italian law and jurisdiction: For any disputes which may arise with regards to the present contract, Italian law is applicable, and the competent court is that provided for by Legislative Decree 206/05, according to which the binding competence is that of the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the customer, if within the territory of the Country.
The sale of the products via internet is assimilable to mail order sales and, therefore, the dispositions contained in article 2 of Presidential Decree 21.12.1996, n. 696, are applicable to said sales, providing for the exemption from the obligation to emit till or full receipts.
For each purchase made on www.claudemilano.com/shop, the Client may in any case decide whether to receive an invoice. In this case it will be necessary to provide tax information including VAT number and Tax Code number if different. If there are errors in the document (incorrect personal data) or if new deliveries are required, please contact us at the email address email@example.com. At the moment of ordering, the Client may ask for the product to be sent to a different address than that indicated on the invoice. In the case of withdrawal or restitution of the item, the Client will receive a refund for the cost of the item and a relative credit note.